Purpose: Gain an understanding of NMDP Biorepository Services and how the department advances the mission of finding matched unrelated donors for patients in need of Hematopoietic stem cell transplants. Key Responsibilities: Provide support and work on projects in multiple areas including: registry repository, consent form processing, on-line registration, research repository, and kitmaking business unit. Qualifications: College student nearing completion of bachelor’s degree. Experience in general laboratory techniques and safety. Benefits Provided: The intern will benefit by exposure to aspects of BTM operations related to joining the registry (Registry Repository, Consent form processing, On-line registration), enrolling in Research (Research Repository), and supporting registry member testing at the time of work-up (KitMaker business unit).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6hrs shifts twice a week, 120 service hrs needed
- College student nearing completion of bachelor’s degree. Experience in general lab
- Be The Match Walk+Run New York
- Be The Match Gala Committee
- Charlotte Be The Match Walk+Run...
- Case Management Service Intern
- Biorepository Service Intern -...
- Marketing Journey Mapping Intern
- Donor Experience Intern
- Education and Outreach Service...
- Be The Match Gala - Event...
- Be The Match Gala - Set-up...
- Patient Services Programs Intern
- Be The Match Walk+Run Charlotte
- Long Beach Be The Match Walk+Run...