Store to Door is looking for a volunteer who can help us manage and update our website. We are looking for someone who has skills and experience with WordPress.
Skills and Experience:
- General wordpress development skills necessary in administering and upkeep of a site
- Site is built with genesis framework (don’t let that scare you away, it's easy to learn)
- Solid grasp of CSS
- Knowledge of creating and optimizing graphics for the site
- Gravity forms is widely used
- Moderate level of SEO
- Mailchimp - creating of lists, campaigns
This volunteer role can be done remotely from home or work and requires minimal time in our office.
Please provide us with resume that showcases these skills. If you have examples of your own work with WordPress, please also share that with us.
We look forward to working with you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Web Design / UX
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varied, approximately 1 hour each week.
- Are You Near Beaverton, OR? Help...
- Help Home-Bound Seniors Place...
- Outreach at Local Farmer's Markets
- Development & Fundraising...
- Grocery Checkout Volunteer
- Do You Enjoy Shopping? Help...
- Deliver Groceries to Homebound...
- Are You Good on the Phone? Help...
- Webmaster – Skilled Volunteer...
- Need a Flexibile Schedule?...