Grace Hospice is seeking dedicated, caring people to join our team of volunteers!
As a Grace hospice volunteer you will help our staff to provide support to our patients and their families.
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule.
If you want to know what it is like to make an impact on someone else’s life, call Julie at Grace today at 616.452.2050.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- End of Life Companion