Ground floor opportunity to learn from experienced VR World solutions provider to make virtual reality worlds for terminally ill children.
Business has received global and national recognition for creating new methods to use VR to help others.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Database administration
- Dropshipping - experience a plus
- Hospital Coordination
- Learn various aspects of virtual reailty world building
- Meet and coordinate "in-world" activites
- Must be familiar with Office products
This position may convert to a subcontractor opportunity based on your skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, Minimum - 10 hours per week
- Mature, professional attitude - making sick children smile! Must provide resume or skill summary.