Virtual Volunteer Executive Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
All emergency departments near colleges will serve as a link in a national network for clinical research, a vehicle for primary health care screening and prevention, and a locus to foster the development of future health professionals. NARAP looks to change how we facilitate primary health for large segments of the U.S. population, how we conduct clinical research efficiently, rapidly and at low cost, and how we develop and select future doctors and health professionals.
Centered in emergency departments across the US, NARAP is a non-profit clinical research org. facilitating large scale, national, multi-center studies to increase the quality of healthcare delivery nationally, especially in the areas of screening and prevention. Our work engages vast numbers of pre-health professional students as data collectors in the studies, providing enhanced clinical opportunities unique to the research setting while teaching the fundamentals of interacting with patients.
We are a start up non profit and this is an unpaid volunteer position.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and staff support to the general organizational operations. Working under the direct supervision of the COO this position provides all necessary organizational support and is responsible for a variety of other tasks. This will be done on a virtual basis.
Meetings, Appointments, Presentations, Events
- Organize in house meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas
- Provide meeting support as needed
- Schedule presentations and coordinate necessary materials as requested
- Coordinate materials for meetings and training sessions and other activities of the organization
- Assist in preparation of materials for the Board of Directors
- Assist and participate in specified NARAP events
- Manage calendars for CEO/CMO and COO
- Maintain master calendar of in-house meetings
- Set up and maintain legal filing calendar
- Set up and maintain Strategic Plan review calendar and share with COO
- Assist, initiate and follow up with correspondence on behalf of the CEO/CMO, and COO
- Keep CEO’s contact list up to date
- Maintain mailing and newsletter contacts
- Research and recommend identified software needs
- Booking travel and hotel arrangements as needed
- Responding to staff requests for administrative support as needed
- Lead person in providing support of mailings or coordinating bulk mailing processes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested with team spirit
- Assist with review of administrative procedures and development of systems to assure compliance by all staff
- Maintenance of virtual files and classification and filing of new items
- Provide assistance as needed with research for products and services and product development
Skills and Experience
- Minimum one year office administrative support experience is preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under deadlines
- Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, Power Point, Excel and DonorPerfect
- Ability to speak and write clearly as well as listen to others’ concerns
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment