Looking for assistant to work with the Friends of the Library (FOL) Booksale Coordinator to provide help for bi-annual boutique booksale and ongoing in-branch book sale kiosk. Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring kiosk for ongoing book sale for stale items on shelves.
- Merchandise items on kiosk once a week.
- Shelve selected donations for kiosk.
- Tidy presentation of gently-used items before shelving on kiosk.
- Transport boxes of donated items into library basement for storage.
- Can lift and carry up to 35 lbs up and down flight of stairs.
- Is able to make a commitment of at least 2 hours for once a week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- able to volunteer at least 2 hours per week