About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Manager of Volunteer Services (Volunteer)
The Manager of Volunteer Services will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by ensuring the completion, organization, development, and directing of the volunteer program in alignment with the organization's mission and goals. As well as by monitoring the activity of volunteers, reporting updates to the CEO, and ensuring the successful completion of key tasks.
15 - 20 hours per week depending on your schedule
- Will create and maintain standard operating procedures for volunteers as needed.
- Monitor volunteer activity to ensure compliance with the standard operating procedure.
- Conduct volunteer orientation.
- Track and monitor volunteer retention.
- Solicit volunteer feedback and cultivate volunteer advancement.
- Develop strategies for volunteer retention, recruitment, and replacement.
- Manage and develop ways to recognize and reward volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Business Development, Recruiting, or Human Resource Management.
- Degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to write clearly and informatively.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment