About Patriot Placements
Patriot Placements is committed to serving the military community by working with the business community to promote job placement and economic independence to our nation’s heroes and their spouses.
Manager of Fundraising (Volunteer)
The Manager of Fundraising will play an integral role in Patriot Placements by developing and implementing successful fundraising projects whilst working closely with the CEO and Manager of Marketing.
15 - 20 hours per week depending on your schedule
South Florida Resident Required
* Plan and manage the full "life cycle" of all main fundraising events - pre-event planning, event, on-site and post-event logistics (location, promotion, sponsors, volunteers and participants) for Patriot Placements Inc.
* Serve as a representative of the organization and establish strong social and professional relationships with volunteer leaders including Advisory Council members, donors, employment partners, and key community members in order to maximize funding opportunities via special events.
* Research and source popular venues to donate appealing fundraising options.
* Adheres to meeting and event budgets.
* Reconciles and processes event invoices for all events.
* Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* 1 - 2 years of experience in Business Development, Sales, or Fundraising required.
* Proven history of increasing sales and/or raising substantial funds for organizations.
* Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
* High energy, motivation, persistence, and drive for results.
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to write clearly and informatively.
* A clear and timely communicator who is highly self-motivated.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment