Peacebuilding Solutions is in search for a qualified candidate with experience in either marketing or analytics who is ready to start improving the way humanitarian aid is provided and assessed. This will be a part-time position with flexible hours and autonomous workflow on a volunteer basis.
Our organization wants to change the way we assist those struck by tragedy and disaster overseas into a system based on research, cultural respect and most importantly, the empowerment of survivors. If you have been touched, or many times overwhelmed by the state of affairs in the world, this is your chance to volunteer your expertise and work with a team that raising the standard.
Position responsibilities include:
- Using analytical data to craft a plan for the rest of the marketing department regarding demographics and how best to target them.
- Collaborating with the creative, marketing and other departments as needed to bring a cohesive and strategic understanding of our current marketing model with recommendations on how we can improve it.
- Understanding how reporting impacts marketing decisions and help department leaders use data in accordance with statistical best practices.
- Reviewing data and calculations to ensure report accuracy and data integrity.
This position is perfect for you if:
- You have experience in analytics or marketing strategy..
- You are highly organized and self-motivated
- You enjoy working on your own time from the comfort of your home office.
- You understand and believe in the Peacebuilding Solutions mission!
- You are able to collaborate with other departments and take the lead on necessary projects.
- You are tired of the corporate hierarchy and would like to work with an organization that believes in transparency, feedback, research and growth!
"Don't tell people what to do. Tell people what you want done and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." Extra points if you can name the source of the quote. Also, this embodies how we feel about utilizing the expertise and skills our staff bring to the table.
NOTE: We are not a brick and mortar organization. Atlanta-metro area is preferred as this is where we are headquartered, but by no means a requirement.
PS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Business Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-15 hours/week
- Fundraising Coordinator (Remote)
- Assistant Director of Strategy...
- Volunteer Accounting
- Volunteer Executive Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator (Remote)
- Seeking 5-7 Volunteer Assistant...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grant writing volunteers (Remote)
- Looking for passionate people...
- Dragoncon 2017 Fundraiser Lead