Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Bennett Community clinic reoccurs the 4 th Thursday, every three months from 9-Noon, meets January, April, July, October.
Bennett Community Building
1100 W. Colfax Ave.
Bennett, CO 80102
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Manager of Volunteer Department
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 hours every four months
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Clear Creek @ Golden-3rd Thurs
- ACHOOO! STOP THE FLU: VOLUNTEERS...
- Craft for a Non-Profit
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center 2nd Thurs of...
- Bennett Community Wellness...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...
- Administrative Support-...
- Golden West Retirement...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Hospice Tuck-in Calling Program
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...