MAY 6TH: Come out and volunteer @ The Saturday Morning Market with The Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch Booth! Be part of buliding an independent economy and future for African people worldwide! Get to meet new people as you scramble eggs and cook all kinds of tasty breakfast and lunch meals while raising resources for the African communtiy.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- Serve for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Freedom Pie Baking!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...
- A Market Day in May!