Administrative Volunteers help the museum in its day-to-day operations. This includes answering phone calls, entering events into online calendars, creating spreadsheets, and preparing mailings or materials for special events. Some volunteers also assist with research and scanning.
We will train volunteers for specific tasks, but is important that applicants are able to:
- interact in a cheerful and courteous way
- problem solve and work independently
- remain organized and detail-oriented in a busy environment
- communicate effectively with people of different ages and backgrounds
Come join our team at 24th Street on the Boardwalk! All volunteers are asked to commit to at least 1 shift per month.
Want to help? First, complete our application here: http://vbsurfrescuemuseum.org/volunteer/.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 shift (3.5 hrs) per month