Administrative Volunteers will assist the museum in its day-to-day operations. This will include answering basic visitor questions via telephone, and preparing occasional mailings or materials for special events. Some volunteers will also assist with research, scanning, and filing. Regardless of task, the volunteer’s goal is to help the museum run smoothly for visitors.
We will train volunteers for specific tasks, but is important that applicants are able to:
- interact in a cheerful and courteous way
- problem solve and work independently
- remain organized and detail-oriented in a busy environment
- communicate effectively with people of different ages and backgrounds
Come join our team at 24th Street on the Boardwalk! Shifts are 3.5 hours, and volunteers are asked to commit to at least 1 shift per month.
Apply at: http://vbsurfrescuemuseum.org/volunteer/.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 shift (3.5 hrs) per month