Immigration Program Support
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereInternational Rescue Committee2925 Niagra St.Suite 6Turlock, CA 95382
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Under the supervision and direction of the Immigration Caseworker, these volunteers will help clients become permanent residents and U.S. citizens.
Under the supervision and direction of the Immigration Caseworker, these volunteers will help clients become permanent residents and U.S. citizens.Location:
IRC Turlock office (2925 Niagra St., Ste. 6, Turlock, CA 95382)Time Commitment:
Minimum 4 hrs/week for at least four months. Longer volunteer commitments encouraged.Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with paperwork needed to gain citizenship or establish residency
- Assist with completion of reports and file documents related to clients’ citizenship needs
- Contact clients with case updates
- Volunteer at citizenship workshops and engage in community outreach
Expertise in cross-cultural communication. Ability to handle sensitive information.How to Apply:
Fill out an application online. If you're a good fit for this opportunity, someone will be in touch with you.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 4?hrs/week for at least?four?months.