Front Desk Receptionist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereInternational Rescue Committee2925 Niagra St.Suite 6Turlock, CA 95382
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. The IRC's receptionists serve to welcome clients and assist with a variety of clerical duties.
- Greet clients and notify appropriate staff members about their arrival
- Answer phones, take messages, and respond to general questions about the IRC
- Assist case managers and employment staff with filing and paperwork
- Minimum commitment: 6 hr/week for four months.
- Opportunities available in the IRC's Turlock and Modesto offices.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training