WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereInternational Rescue Committee2925 Niagra St.Suite 6Turlock, CA 95382
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Under the supervision of the Casework Supervisor, the IRC's casework assistants help with various services needed for newly arrived refugees.
- Assisting the resettlement team with core services such as purchasing household supplies and furniture, household set-up, orientation, purchasing supplies, transportation, and related activities that support the client resettlement process.
- Supporting the resettlement team’s efforts to link clients with appropriate educational, health and social services.
- Assist with the timely completion and filing of client records, documentation, and case files
- Help with other case management-related tasks when needed
- Minimum Commitment: 4 hrs/week for a minimum of four months, longer volunteer commitments encouraged.
- Opportunities available in Turlock and Modesto.
- Financial Literacy
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Case Work / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training