We are seeking a caring individual who has a wonderful phone presence to call hospice patients each week in their homes to check in with how their services have been going. This is a wonderful opportunity to reach out to those who need a little extra attention. Adventist Health Hospice is dedicated to adding quality experiences at the end of life and your voice can help to be a part of that experience.
Training and support are provided!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Change Lives-Your's and...
- Hospice Companion Volunteer
- Are you an Animal Lover?
- Anamcara for the Dying
- Warm Personality Needed to Make...
- Friendly companion
- Clerical Help for Hospice Program
- clerical volunteer
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS
- Sunday companions for hospice...
- Clerical help in office
- Clerical help for Hospice Office
- DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT OR...
- Bring Joy to Someone's Life:...
- Caring Personality Needed to...
- Assist Clerical Staff
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...