Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to join our team!
We provide end of life care and support to our patients and their families.
Volunteers are trained to ensure they are confident and have all the tools they need to provide support to our patients.
Our volunteer training curriculum includes
An introduction to hospice
The patient-family volunteer role
Concepts of Death and Dying
Care and Comfort Measures
Diseases and Medical Conditions
Psychosocial and Spiritual Issues related to Death and Dying
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule. For more information on how you can enrich someone’s life, call Julie at 616.432.2050 today!
You will be glad you did!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...