Denver Kidney Walk Planning Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1391 Speer BlvdSuite 250Denver, CO 80204
The National Kidney Foundation serving Colorado is excited to announce that the Denver Kidney Walk is moving to a NEW LOCATION, City Park in Denver.
Save the Date for the Denver Kidney Walk at City Park on Sunday, October 1, 2017!
**You are invited to be part of the 2017 Denver Kidney Walk Planning Committee!**
The Denver Kidney Walk Planning Committee will meet monthly between April and October 1 st. Additionally, there will be some sub-committees that may have calls or meet in between meetings. The commitment is approximately 10-15 hours total, plus attending the Kidney Walk on October 1 st.
We will need help with many different things to make sure the Denver Kidney Walk grows and improves! You can help with various things such as in-kind donations, entertainment, marketing, media, team development, sponsorship, fundraising, mission, registration and much more.
Being part of the Denver Kidney Walk Committee is beneficial for you too!
- You will meet amazing people
- This is a great addition to your resume
- You can use this towards any volunteering hours/community service credits needed i.e. we have had Social Workers count their time towards their volunteer hours needed for their Colorado license.
- I promise we will have fun!
- Sales Process
- Event Planning / Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours total