Childcare Assistant for Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) Group
Impact area: Children and youth (age 0-4)
Hours: Wednesday mornings
Duration: 1st and 3rd week of the month, year-round
Desired level of commitment: Twice per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Supervising children as they play
- Gently intervening when necessary
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Able to provide a reference for working with children
- Experienced with and interested in working with children
- Able to work with a team of teachers/childcare workers
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Website and Graphic Designer
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Prayer Provider for Women...
- Food Pantry Inventory Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- Assistant to the Lead Teacher
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...