Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity with flexible commitment that is highly rewarding? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to transfer your skills and talents into helping veterans in your community?
Soldiers’ Angels is looking for an Event Volunteer who will help assisting veterans and the SA Detroit Team! Being an event volunteer is a great opportunity to serve the men and women who have served in the Armed Forces.
As an Event Volunteer for Soldiers’ Angels you will be expected to:
- Attend all Soldiers' Angels events at the VA facilities and within the local community such as SA fundraising events, Mobile Food Distributions, VA stand-downs, luncheons, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other volunteers and the Event Coordinator to create a fun and enriching events for veterans, luncheons, pizza parties, BINGO events, etc.
- Assist with Soldiers' Angels fundraising events (help varies depending on the event.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to VA rules.
- Abide by and support the philosophy, policy, and guidelines of Soldiers' Angels.
- Participate in training or orientation as needed.
- Have a good attitude and big heart!
If this sounds like something that you are interested in or you would like to hear more information, please contact: Karrington Norris, VA Voluntary Service Site Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org, (248) 590-0208.
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment