Help Distribute Rescued Produce! A Great Team Building Opportunity in Eastie
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
21 people are interested
The East Boston Neighborhood Health Center is looking for individuals and groups who would be willing to volunteer their time to help sort and pack bags of fresh vegetables and bread to be distributed members of the community.
- You can volunteer for just one distribution or sign on to become a regular volunteer!
- Great opportunity for individuals and groups of up to 15people
- Youth 16 and over are welcome!
Distributions are every other Friday of the month and volunteers are needed between 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm although we can be flexible based on your particular availability.
All volunteers go home with a bag of produce!
For more information please contact Eileen at volunteers@ebnhc or by phone at 617-568-4865.
The distribution is in partnership with the Fair Foods Program. Fair Foods is a food rescue that distributes bags of produce and bread for $2 per bag in low income communities.
We'll work with your schedule.
120 Liverpool StreetBoston, MA 02128
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Approx. 2 hours