American Woman's non profit 501c3 organization focuses on STEM advancement for women and girls.
GRANT WRITING JOB DESCRIPTION:
Primary responsibilities include preparation of proposals and grant applications, as well as researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities in the areas relative to STEM support for women or girls.
GRANT WRITING VOLUNTEER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches and identifies government, corporate, foundations and private funding prospects.
- Prepare proposals and grant applications.
- Contingent upon amount of experience may be asked to oversee other volunteers in specific writing purposes. (This is not mandatory.)
- Bachelor's degree with sufficient experience in grant writing and/or contract administration.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities; comprehensive knowledge of research, and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for special programs.
You can work on 1 grant application or many grant applications. If you are confident about your abilities in fulfilling the job description and are looking to take part in social good please volunteer with our organization. You may reach us at email@example.com and cbender12 @gmail.com. Please be sure to include your resume, Linkedin profile and if you have it a portfolio of your previous work (not mandatory). We would love to hear from you!
(Our website will be published soon it's currently being worked on.)
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Proven track record of grant research or grant writing success.