It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Job SummaryResponsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.Primary responsibilities
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
- Hire bartenders and wait staff.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Define company brand through events.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
- Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
Volunteer has to be in Bay Area!
- Program Management
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity