An annual fundraising event for the Museum which is being held at NIPSTA which is just down the street from the Museum where we will have over 30 Trucks for children to enjoy. We need 6 volunteers to help direct cars within the parking lots, and communicating with guests attending. We have two 2 hour shifts:
9:00 AM - 11 AM
11AM - 1 PM
You will be assisted by our staff Facilities & Operations team.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer