"Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need." -Anonymous
Do you like to sing or play guitar? Do you enjoy sharing your musical talents with others? If the answer is "yes" consider becoming a Compassus hospice volunteer! Help bring comfort and joy to patients and their families. Be the bright spot in someone’s day!
Because music reaches a deep, non-rational part of the human spirit, it is ideally suited to address complex end of life feelings such as grief, fear, anxiety, sadness, and anger that stand in the way of a clear passage. Music can release blocked or painful feelings and can stimulate positive ones such as hope, love, and gratitude.
What do you receive?
- Free training time / location based on your convenience
- Free TB testing and background check
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
- A sense of purpose and pride in knowing you are making a difference!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hours per month
- Willingness to share your musical talents with others
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...