This Special Opportunity is For a Volunteer w/Immdiately Accessible Desktop, Power Printer, & Intact Website on Daily Basis
Aside from being 18 years of age and over; a U.S. Citizen w/internet savvy ... ...
- Have a very special compassion for the rights and privileges of U.S. homeowners;
- Be a very good writer and speller;
- Have a very strong command of the English language and grammar;
- Okay with receiving and going according to special instructions;
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Not given to exaggerating or embellishing facts;
- Okay with functioning online;
- Sincerely believe in our mission to U.S. private home heads;
- Register as an HGRBS Volunteer Associate.
For this opportunity, you will be publicizing HGRBS. You are not expected to know everything immediately in terms of the information you share. The most important expectation, of course, is for you to work your magic in terms of sharing information publically about the presence and mission of HGRBS, primarily, on your own schedule.
On occasion, there will be releases to be made concerning special developments. Each is time-sensitive. These may be delegated to you. The reason for this is that a new publicist is needed who has a true commitment to spreading the news about HGRBS without reservation. You will be part of the total reorganization in progress. Please, carefully research the HGRBS ministry, first. When you determine this is a great fit for you, please, connect with/e-mail: management@hgrbs-flagship. com.
THANKS FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Results-oriented, Driven, Pro-Homeowner, Enthusiastic, Media Savvy