JerseySTEM has developed relationships with colleges in New Jersey in order to recruit volunteer college students to coach its afterschool enrichement programs in New Jersey.
The role of the College Engagement manager is to maintain existing and develop new relationships within the New Jersey based institutions (80 locations total, identify contacts in the universities, administartors and faculty, the different student clubs, service based greek life organizations,...Onc the cotact is established, you organize meetings and presentations and promote volunteering with JerseySTEM.
You discuss opportunities for service based classes and seek to qualify JerseySTEM for all school required community service and Federal Work Study programs at the university.
You will be expected to visit the Campus once a month (transportation provided) and volnuteer at least 2 hours a week emailing and contacting different contacts at the university.
You will be assisted by a remote College Engagement Associated who will handle emailing and other tasks not requiring presence in New Jersey.
You will report to the Director of University Engagement at JerseySTEM.
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours/weel
- COA: STEM Speaker Series...
- ADM:Executive Assistant to the...
- SIT: Local Families Engagement...
- LID:Academic Director
- UNI: Mentoring program coordinator
- HRS: Active Professionals...
- COA: App Inventor Coach
- DEV: Development: Retail Stores...
- MKT: Event organizer/recruiter...
- DEV:Corporate Engagement Manager
- HRS: Job Posting Refresh position
- COA: Mathematics coaching for...
- ADM:Girls STEM Parties
- GWC: Girls Who Code in Chatham
- GOO: Google Apps/Calendar support
- COA:Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- DEV: Development: Sponsors...
- ADM:Legal / Para-Legal help for...
- COA: Physics Tutor