Social Media Intern
Who We Are
LifeSmart Education is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that enhances the availability of nontraditional educational classes and resources for underserved youth and communities. We help those who need unwavering, positive life management skills. Youth aren't born knowing the life skills that we wish they did; they must be taught and molded into productive members of society. At LifeSmart Education, we teach youth how to be socially and emotionally successful, and enable them to achieve their highest potential as law-abiding global citizens.
We are looking for a social media intern to assist with all of our social media platforms. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain valuable experience and assist with a range of marketing initiatives within the organization.
- Use Canva to create engaging text, images and video content for all social media platforms
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around services
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with followers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from followers
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract followers
About LifeSmart Education
P.O. Box 1325, Grove City, OH 43123, US
Helping underserved populations with a transformative education that empowers, motivates, and encourages them to become productive,law-abiding, global citizens.
Diversity has been an area of concern in international education for many years, Global Diversity Abroad, our sister company, mission is to present the opportunity for historically over-looked high school students with the possibility to learn on an international platform. This program is specially designed to meet the needs of minority and at-risk youth, guiding them through a course of study that will expose them to drastic life changing experiences abroad.
Our goal is to formulate a preventative social mindset where students are exposed to new ideas, build positive relationships, develop confidence and experience new challenges. This is our model to empower young people to be globally-minded individuals by transforming their lives.