4 the World collaborates with communities around the globe to advance education. The organization is looking for highly qualified volunteers to join our Education Team. These volunteer positions are unpaid with the potential for grant-supported salary if volunteer wins grant. These positions are a rewarding experience involving the following:
- Present professional development training to primary and secondary teachers in Central America
- Join global education excursions to Belize and Guatemala for pre-service teachers, inservice teachers, and teacher educators
- Blog about international development and education issues
- Coordinate, manage, and execute scholarship program
- Help Education Team with fundraising projects, curriculum writing, grant proposals, etc.
These volunteers should have experience with K-12 education and preferably also international education, community development, or nonprofit management.
4 the World is focused on three project areas: general education and training, health education and care, and school construction and refurbishment. These project areas are designed and carried out in collaboration with local communities and united by a common vision: to provide sustainable solutions in health care and education.
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- Project Management
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Public Speaking
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Webmaster 4 The World NCSU Chapter
- Education Team Members,...
- Marketing/Advertising Manager...
- Marketing Specialists
- Grant Researcher, Grant Writer,...
- Public Relations Specialist
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter Vice...
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter President
- Executive Secretary 4 The World...
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Board Members - Board of...