Assists and supports WAVE Foundation and Volunteer & Intern Services with video and presentation projects including training for VSO and other WAVE projects. This is an unpaid position requiring solid communication and video editing skills. Candidates must own or have access to their own high-definition camera and editing equipment including but not limited to: editing software, camera lenses, filters, tripod, and microphones. WAVE Foundation HR Internship in Volunteer & Intern Services is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
- Human Resources Assistance
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours weekly. 150 hours minimum
- Public Relations Video...
- Development Internship
- Sales and Event Internship
- STEM Education Internhsip
- Marketing Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Education Internship
- Camp WAVE Internship
- Video Production Internship
- Educational Outreach Specialist...
- Terrestrial Animal Care Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Aquatic Animal Care Internship
- Recruiter Internship
- Sales Office Internship