Assist and support Volunteer & Intern Services in a unique environment with HR assorted projects including maintenance and accuracy of the volunteer database; processing volunteer paperwork and schedules, facilitate and participate in interviews and orientations. This position also includes general clerical support; assist in office coverage in the absence of the Community Engagement Manager. TWAVE Foundation HR Internship in Volunteer & Intern Services is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours weekly. 150 hours minimum
- Public Relations Video...
- Development Internship
- Sales and Event Internship
- STEM Education Internhsip
- Marketing Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Education Internship
- Camp WAVE Internship
- Video Production Internship
- Educational Outreach Specialist...
- Terrestrial Animal Care Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Aquatic Animal Care Internship
- Recruiter Internship
- Sales Office Internship