Assist and support the Public Relations Manager with projects including public relations, promotions and special events in Newport Aquarium Marketing Department. This position requires solid communication and writing skills. Candidates that have passed a college copy editing course will receive further consideration over those who have not. WAVE Foundation PR Intern is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours weekly. 150 hours minimum
- Public Relations Video...
- Development Internship
- Sales and Event Internship
- STEM Education Internhsip
- Marketing Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Education Internship
- Camp WAVE Internship
- Video Production Internship
- Educational Outreach Specialist...
- Terrestrial Animal Care Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Aquatic Animal Care Internship
- Recruiter Internship
- Sales Office Internship