Internship focused on learning best practices of hosting events at Newport Aquarium. This intern will assist and service special events that require strong communication and interpersonal skills. WAVE Foundation Corporate/Social Sales Event Intern is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours weekly. 150 hours minimum
- Public Relations Video...
- Development Internship
- Sales and Event Internship
- STEM Education Internhsip
- Marketing Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Education Internship
- Camp WAVE Internship
- Video Production Internship
- Educational Outreach Specialist...
- Terrestrial Animal Care Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Aquatic Animal Care Internship
- Recruiter Internship
- Sales Office Internship
- Exhibit Interpreter
- Conservation Internship