Sales and Event Internship
12 people are interested
Internship focused on learning best practices of hosting events at Newport Aquarium. This intern will assist and service special events that require strong communication and interpersonal skills. WAVE Foundation Corporate/Social Sales Event Intern is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
We'll work with your schedule.
1 Aquarium wayNewport, KY 41071
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours weekly. 150 hours minimum