WAVE Foundation STEM Education Intern serves as an instructor for WAVE education programs, which aim to excite, engage and educate students about the wonders of aquatic life and the importance of conservation. STEM Education Interns are instrumental in the planning and developing of curriculum for WAVE Education programs. Under the supervision of the Education Curator, STEM Education Interns will develop curriculum for upcoming education programs, make sure those programs are in alignment with State content, and serve as an ambassador for WAVE in the community through outreach, special campaigns, awareness days, and other duties as assigned. WAVE Foundation Stem Education Intern is a volunteer position with WAVE Foundation. There is no monetary compensation for this position.
There are three sessions for this internship. You must complete the application found here: https://wavefoundation.org/volunteer/volunteer-opportunities/internships/
- Spring intern applications must be received by November 15th.
- Summer intern applications must be received by January 22nd.
- Fall intern applications must be received by May 1st.
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 20 to 25 hours per week. Minimum 150 hours
- Public Relations Video...
- Development Internship
- Sales and Event Internship
- STEM Education Internhsip
- Marketing Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Education Internship
- Camp WAVE Internship
- Video Production Internship
- Educational Outreach Specialist...
- Terrestrial Animal Care Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Aquatic Animal Care Internship
- Recruiter Internship
- Sales Office Internship