Do you want to play a big role in the production of the 2017 AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run? The AIDS Walk Atlanta & 5K Run Staff Needs Your help with SPRING CLEANING on April 27th and 28th! Please see the following list of projects that you can assist us with:
Volunteers assist to:
- Inventory Event Supplies- Make a tally of unused office supplies and label them for sorting.
- Sorting and packaging donations- Pack and label donations for pick-up by community partners
- Pack Archive Items- Sort and label items for archiving.
- Shredding- Sort and label items that will be shredded by vendor.
- Recycling- All old unused items will be pulled to be recycled. All have been labeled as such and staged in the storage unit.
- Qualifications; Must be able to lift and carry 25lbs. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Misc: A tshirt and water will be provided.
Shift Times for both days:
10a.m.-1p.m. AND/OR 2p.m.-4-p.m.
Sign up today by contacting the AIDS Walk Logistics Coordinator by phone or email, 404-870-7749 or email@example.com
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per day