We are offering six free workshops for those who live, work, study, or belong to a non-profit organization in Andover. Limited seating; you must preregister. The signup deadline is one week before each first class. Please email Annie Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Green Screen - May 10th & 17th - Join us for some fun green screen acitivities, mock interviews, gameshows, or even newscasts. Feel free to come with creative ideas.
2. DSLR Videography Basics - May 24th & 31st - Create a silent film using different angles and compositons. You are welcome to bring your own DSLR, but it is not required.
3. Intro to Editing - June 7th & 14th - Learn how to edit a short video using Final Cut Pro X.
4. Audio Storytelling - june 21st & 28th - Create a story using only audio.
5. Digital Storytelling - July 5th & 19th - Create a story using images, clips, documents, and audio.
6. Advanced Editing - July 26th & Aug. 9th - Learn how to storyboard and edit a music video.
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours each class