Jumpstart your solar career!
GRID Alternatives, America’s largest solar nonprofit, is offering year-round
Participants in these 8-12-week internships get meaningful, real-world job experience directly serving local low-income families. Interns will:
Volunteer and Workforce Engagement Internship
* Support volunteers and gauge volunteer interest, content, needs, etc.
* Track and record volunteer participation, hours, attendance, etc.
* Run reports of volunteer activity in certain areas, demographics, and time frames.
* Support the coordination of solar workshops taught by professional solar installers.
* Assist in the development of partnerships with job training organizations
* Update GRID Alternatives Central Coast social media channels.
GRID Alternatives provides step-by-step training and connections to solar companies that are hiring.
No experience necessary! Join us today!
*Immediate openings available in our Salinas office!
To apply, submit resume and cover letter at
- Resource Development / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 months minimum
- Please do not email or call GRID Alternatives.