NVFS is looking for volunteer groups of up to 8 to provide brunch and dinner to the residents of its SERVE Family Care Shelter. Volunteers must purchase, prepare and serve meals for 65 residents. Meals may be brought in or prepared on-site in our fully equipped kitchen. We also have a grill on site for those who would like to use it. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old (volunteers 16 -18 allowed with parent) Prior experience with meals is helpful. Volunteers will feel great knowing they are providing a home-cooked meal to adults and children coping with a homeless situation. This is a great group opportunity for corporate and civic groups as well as families and churches.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Donation Room Organization
- Your Smile Can Help the Hungry
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- You Can Help Drive Out Hunger
- Summer Weekends are Perfect For...