Music Volunteers Needed- Singers and Guitar Players Wanted
2 people are interested
"Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need." -Anonymous
Do you like to sing or play guitar? Do you enjoy sharing your musical talents with others? If the answer is "yes" consider becoming a Compassus hospice volunteer! Help bring comfort and joy to patients and their families. Be the bright spot in someone’s day!
Because music reaches a deep, non-rational part of the human spirit, it is ideally suited to address complex end of life feelings such as grief, fear, anxiety, sadness, and anger that stand in the way of a clear passage. Music can release blocked or painful feelings and can stimulate positive ones such as hope, love, and gratitude.
What do we provide?
- Free training at a location near year anda time based on your convenience
- Free TB testing and background check
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
- Flexible scheduling and patient assignments in your area
We'll work with your schedule.
685 South Brewster RoadVineland, NJ 08360
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training