Love to help people? Become a Hospice Volunteer!
13 people are interested
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
By volunteering with Compassus hospice, you have the wonderful opportunity to make meaningful connections with patients and their families. These non-medical visits may take place at an assisted living facility, nursing home, or in the patient’s own home. We work around YOUR schedule- hours and patient visits are based on your availability. Come be the bright spot in someone’s day!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits to patients in homes and facilities near you
- Provide caregiver relief and respite
- Share a special talent like music or crafts
- Administrative support- in our office or from your home computer.
- Complementary Therapies such as Reiki, Massage, and Pet Therapy (with proper certifications)
What do we provide?
- Free training at a location near year anda time based on your convenience
- Free health evaluation and TB test
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
- Flexible scheduling and patient assignments in your area
We'll work with your schedule.
1020 Pitney RoadAbsecon, NJ 08201
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training