353 people are interested
A Court Assistant:
- Conducts financial interviews to determine client's eligibility for a court appointed attorney.
- Greets the public, attorneys, interpreters and various court personnel.
- Directs the public and courthouse visitors to the appropriate court location(s).
- Answers public inquiries, via phone, mail and in person.
- Directs probation and pretrial clients to the appropriate office and community resource.
- Filing and shredding of court documents.
- Other duties and cross training as desired.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4110 Chain Bridge Road Room 203Fairfax, VA 22030
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6 months to 1 year