Do you love to garden?
Are you looking for Urban Agriculture experience?
Then please sign up today to be a Volunteer HIP gardener!
The mission of Hunger Intervention Program (HIP) is to increase food security for underserved populations in North King County through nutritious meals, educational programs, and advocacy.
We use our garden as an educational center for kids in the summer and need help maintaing the crops we grow and planning for the next season!
- Urban Planning
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours a week
- Serve a Healthy Meal to Seniors...
- Help Lead Kids in Sports or Games
- Drivers Needed for Summer Meals...
- Monday Dishwashers Needed -...
- Help serve food and lead...
- Volunteer dishwashers have the...
- Make Food for Summer Meals for...
- Urban Gardener
- Photographers Wanted - Various...
- Become a Summer Fun Activity...