Apollo Health Group is looking for a Quality Care Ambassador for our Home Health and Hospice department. This position will be visiting facilities to assess the needs of patients and to provide assistance to the staff as well as be heavily involved in our public relations.
This will be a 8-12 month committment with flexibility.
-College graduate or currently in college (related field) i.e. healthcare, marketing, public outreach, business, administration, medical assistant, etc.
-Excellect customer services skills
-At least 21 years of age
Our Internship program incentives:
-Letter of recommendation
-Certificates and awards based on performance
-Possible employment (not guaranteed)
If you are interested in this position please contact the our Volunteer coordinator by attaching your RESUME and a brief description why you would like this position.
I hope to hear from you soon.
-Apollo Health Group
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 month committment
- Medical screening
- Office Assistant...
- Experienced Guitar Player for...
- Homeopathic Healer for Hospice -...
- Water Color, Canvas Painter of...
- Chinese Dialect Translators:...
- Quality Care Ambassador -...
- Hospice Volunteer to visit...
- Student Internship Program with...
- Music & Art Therapy for Hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran - Share,...
- Reiki Healers for Hospice -...
- Videographers & editors for Life...