The Arizona Food and Farm Finance Forum is an annual opportunity for those involved in and contributing to Arizona’s local food system to gather, network, learn and develop new skill sets.
The 2017 forum features nationally-acclaimed speakers with experience in farming, food system development, local food marketing and building local and living economies, and bridges the gap between farmers, local food entrepreneurs, and potential investment and/or access to capital. Bringing together food producers, food system advocates, policy makers, and funders to grow the capacity of Arizona food producers and entrepreneurs, it forges alliances and partnerships that build collaboration around healthy local food systems and cultivates healthy eating habits that demonstrate the connection between food, health, community and the environment.
Our DAY 1 volunteers will assist with:
- Parking Support and Ushering from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- Registration from 7:30 am to 9:00 am
- Room Monitoring from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Room Reset from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Visit The Arizona Food Finance Forum Website: https://goo.gl/eX5cc5
- SIGN UP HERE USING SignUpGenius: https://goo.gl/xqWwuR
- Food & Beverage Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We have different time commitments available.