Bike MS Afternoon Photographer Volunteer
WhenSat Jun 17, 2017, 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Where10028 Ocean GatewayTCCCEaston, MD 21601
Produce creative, high-quality, unique photographs for use by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in print and online. This volunteer will work independently at the event and report to a Chapter staff member.
- Using your own equipment, take creative photographs of teams, riders and volunteers participating in Bike MS
- Obtain fresh, passionate, inspiring images of both event participants and volunteers
- Provide high resolution electronic versions of all photos to the Chapter
- Attend pre-event call or meeting with Chapter staff to discuss event
- Check in with Chapter staff as needed
- Demonstrate strong photographic ability by providing examples of work with application
- Willingness to approach participants and volunteers to encourage photo opportunities
- Must be creative, innovative and interested in taking photographs during all or part of a the event
- Must provide your own digital SLR* camera and transportation
- Memory card for use during this assignment will be provided by the Chapter and collected at the close of the volunteer’s shift.
- Must be comfortable photographing people in a wide variety of environments in multiple locations.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours
- own equipment