We are looking for someone who has experience in graphic design and video making. This volunteer opportunity is perfect for recent college grads or young professionals looking to build their portfolios. If you are:
- Someone with a passion for design
- Someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of animals in need
- Someone with a unique creativity who can also take direction without losing your creative spark
- Someone who wants to gain professional experience and build your portfolio
- Help maintain the Paw Prints in the Sand Brand
- Develop assets and collateral including printed and online materials
- Develop video content
- Creative brainstorming on new ideas and innovative ways to engage our audiences with great visual experiences.
- Experience in using Photoshop, Squarespace, and iMovie (or other video production platforms)
- Ability to write HTML and CSS a big plus!
- Ability to do whiteboard videos and animation also a big plus!
This is an on-going opportunity. There are not set days or hourly commitment.
This is an unpaid position, but it is an exceptional opportunity to gain experience with a growing non-profit with an ambitious mission. We will gladly work with your institution to give you academic credit for your experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Critical Thinking
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21