Voices for CASA Children is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the nearly 12,000 children in foster care in Maricopa County through the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) program.
To help us in reaching our goal of providing one CASA volunteer for every child, VOICES is looking to contract with an experienced grant writer. Applicants should be mission driven and have experience evaluating grant opportunities and guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in pursing grants resulting in awards of $10,000 or more
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in working with nonprofits
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Ability to evaluate grant guidelines against program goals
- Deadline and attention to detail driven
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment