Project Manager Role & Responsibilities
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a group of passionate, young, fun leaders who are bringing Social and Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Art & Meditation to education.
The Project Manager will launch and complete the Pilot of our new HiEQ Curriculum. The goal is to execute the 8-week SEL Curriculum in and around Los Angeles with:
- One or more teachers in their High School classroom (public, charter or continuation)
- One or more mental health professionals (therapist, psychiatrist, counselor) with their teenage client in their office or at home visit
- One or more aligned youth community organizations
Project manager will find collaborative partners, oversee programs completion, gather pre and post assessments, and help coordinate our micro documentary throughout the process.
Our interactive social emotional learning program is written so that any mental health professional, mentor, parent or teacher can easily adapt it to any classroom setting with student(s) ages 13-18 . We need our students to be truly successful in all areas of life, internally and externally. With HiEQ's researched SEL exercises and activities, creative arts, journaling and meditation, we can steward our youth down a path of mindfulness, respect, responsibility, generosity and unity. Join us in growing the next generation of creative, empathetic problem solvers and world changers...
Ultimately, you will be empowering youth, and helping students to connect more deeply with themselves, each other and their communities. If this sounds like a good fit for you please contact us for more information.
Flexible part time hours during April, May, June and part of July. Prior experience a must. IOpen to discussing long-term management position after Pilot trial period. Please send resume to set up phone interview process.
- Resource Development / Management
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week. Part Time. Flexible.