Who We Are
Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc.is a charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering the lives of individuals with disabilities nationwide. There are an estimated 48.9 million people living with disabilities in the United States, many of them want to live a productive life. We believe that each person is unique with their own talents, and are committed to helping these individuals live a meaningful life that is filled with happiness, experiences and opportunities.
We value team work, creativity, individuality and personal drive for success.
Our Work System
At Living Beyond Boundaries, Inc., we work on a virtual office system, and everyone work closely together to build the organization. We are committed to provide a better living and work environment for people with disabilities, and welcome everyone who wants to help to participate.
Grant Writer Volunteer Opportunities
We are currently recruiting multiple Grant Writer Volunteers from all states to help maintain our daily operations. The positions are part-time and as needed bases. You work on your own time and at your own place. Related education and experience is preferable but not required. Will you join us to help fight for people with disabilities?
Under general direction, facilitates research, development, review, and editing of grant proposals; conducts basic research for potential funding sources and maintains databases; supports faculty and administration in developing proposals.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Facilitates, reviews, and edits grant proposals; conducts library and electronic research; compiles data; inputs and retrieves data via computer.
- Conducts research on potential funding sources; maintains contact with external agencies.
- Works closely with faculty and staff in developing and transforming ideas into grant proposals; interacts with campus constituencies involved in grant-funding activities; serves as departmental liaison to University grants administration.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of particular areas involved in identifying and soliciting grants; may collaborate with various internal departments.
- May coordinate project activities; prepares and processes letters and correspondence, presentation materials, and manuscripts; maintains funding opportunity databases, activity tracking system, and related confidential files.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Financial Service Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible time