Visitor Services volunteers act as ambassadors for the Torpedo Factory Art Center at the information desk. This position is ideal for those available on a more regular basis. Their main responsibilities are to help welcome visitors, orient them in the building, lead tours, and share helpful information about TFAC and Old Town Alexandria.
Here are a few reasons to volunteer:
- Learn or develop a new skill
- Boost your career options
- Engage with and learn from hundreds of professional artists
- Meet national and international visitors
- Community engagement opportunities
The following weekly shifts are available:
Thursdays 6PM-9PM (late shift)
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get a headstart in the art world, or someone looking for an eclectic and fun environment.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and availability.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours